I am looking for the next logical step in my professional development. After working for over 10 years in administrative, customer service, along with credit and collections, I took time off from my career due to illness. During that time, I was able to develop self-discipline, communication, and organization skills through obtaining my Associate of Arts and Business degree and working towards my Bachelor of Science in Business from The University of Phoenix on-line. At this point, I now feel like I have the exact qualifications needed to move forward. My background and experience may be just what you need. Please allow me to show you what I could bring to the position you seek to fill. In today's economy, there's no time to waste on workers who lack the necessary skills and motivation. I feel strong about the fact that I am ready to return to the work force and I have what you need and I have what you need I am 47 years old and do not want to bounce from job to job, I am looking for a place to plant roots.
I also have experience in time management, working independently, and organization. Though I've been out of the workforce, I have stayed current with industry trends and found many opportunities to engage my ability to communicate orally or written. My educational background has given me a solid understanding of Business, Customer Relations, and the interaction with others through Business Strategy. I am eager to apply my training to assist an organization.
I look forward to hearing from you. Please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss an opportunity. I am confident that my skills and experience can be of direct benefit to your company.
My sincere gratitude for your time and consideration,
Tina M. Bennett
The department I seek must be challenging, and rewarding. I am able to work independently, prioritize, Multi Task, at a fast pace and work on deadlines. I am self-motivated as I attend an Online College that requires a lot of self-discipline. My Academic Interest is communication, Customer Relations, and Business Strategy
Stamets Tool & Engineering Auburn, IN 46706 2005 to 2006
- · Inputting Orders, Tracking and shipping orders UPS and Company Delivery.
- · Preparing Payroll, and All Taxes, Assisting the Owners with any clerical needs and request.
- · Main responsibilities included answering multi-phone lines.
- · Processing and tracking orders, entering orders.
- · Inventory control, & processing distributor applications.
- · Credit Services, Collection department, QuickBooks Pro.
Job One USA
Airmate Company Bryan, Ohio 43506 2004 to 2005
Administrative Assistant & HR Trainee
- · Preparing all new hire paperwork, tracking insurance eligibility, tracking attendance.
- · Requisitioning orders, tracking order status, preparing order schedule.
- · Data Entry, Spreadsheets, Collection calls, sales calls, Answering Multi-Line phones, and scheduling calls for sales staff, along with assisting in attaching sales quotes and recorded history in ACT software.
- · Preparing outgoing mail, payables and filing.
- · Sending Thank you letters and Catalogs to Customer and Prospective clients.
Sky Bank MidAm Region Bryan, Ohio 43506 2003 to 2004
Fulfillment Specialist/Mortgage Processor
- · Input Loans, Send out Early Discloser Docs.
- · Processing Mortgage Loans, Underwriting Files to meet Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae guidelines.
- · All loans are processed using the Empower System Software and AS400.
FSI, Inc. Archbold, Ohio 43502 2002 to 2003
Customer Service Specialist
- · Input orders, Invoicing, Filing, and Tracking Order processing in AS400.
- · Maintaining Stock, & Balancing Stock weekly.
- · Receiving and Making Phone call on Shortages, Responsible for Shortage reports
Tina M. Bennett (Tucker) – Continued
Essex Group, Inc. Fort Wayne, Indiana 46805 2000 to 2002
- · All new account set ups, Data Entry, & Maintenance of over 8 thousand accounts in AS400.
- · Issue Tax Credits, Filing, Processing for all Audits by different states.
- · Making Collection Calls on outstanding Invoices
- · Tracking B/L and Proof of Delivery for disputed Invoices
- · Tracing Credit Memos, Unauthorized Deduction, and Duplicate Deductions.
- · Scheduling and printing of all statements, Posting & collecting payments.
- · Responsible for all month end reports of past due accounts and payments received.
Madison Sr. High School Madison, Illinois 62060 1980 to 1984
- · English, Business Math, and Science
Belleville Area College Granite City, Illinois 62040 1984 to 1986
Data Processing, Accounting and Business Management Courses
During my years at BAC I worked part time as a Tutor in the Computer Lab.
The University of Phoenix Online 2010 to 2012
Associate of Arts with a concentration in Foundations of Business
The University of Phoenix Online 2012 to Present
Bachelor of Science in Business
Concentration in Communications
**References upon request**